給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Monica Takahashi
掲載日 2018/09/22 2018-09-222018-11-21 fmcg 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global cosmetic company is searching for an experienced HRBP with experience working in multinational environments. The successful candidate will oversee and support a variety of HR related functions such as implementation and application of the company’s HR directives and policies.
- Establish succession plans in order to develop the motivation and commitment of talent, to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills within the Group
- Implement performance evaluation process and individual payroll revisions alongside corporate HR Division
- Ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions, in consultation with managers
- Conduct and participate in HR related projects, specific to the division
- Consolidate and analyze HR KPIs and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives
- Over 3 years’ in Human Resources experience in a large scale, multinational company
- Experience in recruiting, training, or working as a HR generalist is a plus
- Native level Japanese; strong business level English (TOEIC 750)
- Competency in Microsoft offices such as Excel, Word and PPT
About the Company:
An award-winning cosmetic brand, this company is among the world’s leaders in the beauty market. With a rich history of success, the organization has had a strong impact on the global cosmetic industry.