給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/09/20 2018-09-202018-11-19 automotive 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A subsidiary of an international heavy vehicle manufacturing company is looking for a new HRBP with expertise in HR life cycles. In this role, you will be responsible for improving the company’s HR operations and enforcing compliance of HR operations.
- Enforce compliance to internal regulations and guidelines in safety, environmental protection and working time
- Facilitate internal communication
- Ensure qualifications (individual- and task-related)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 10+ years’ experience in HR
- Knowledge in HR life cycle (recruitment, employment rules, evaluation, development), social insurance and labor law
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
A subsidiary of an international heavy vehicle manufacturing company with a presence in over 150 countries.
神奈川, 自動車, 自動車部品, 機械, 人事, 労務