給与 ¥5,500,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/09/18 2018-09-182018-11-06 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An aviation company which offers maintenance services is seeking a HRBP with knowledge in Japanese labor laws and hiring practices in Japan. In this role, you will support the General Manager with implementing HR programs and initiatives for the benefit of employee development.
- Develop and execute HR strategies for fostering organizational and people effectiveness with the company General Manager
- Manage company-wide programs and initiatives in talent assessment and resource management in support of department managers
- Manage and lead HR process transformation, organizational cultural integration, employee development initiatives
- Address employee relations issues, grievances and disciplinary cases
- Oversee HR operations including recruitment, employee documentation management, talent management, payroll & benefits, health & safety management and employee relations
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, ideally MBA with a specialization in HR
- 5+ years’ experience as a HR business partner or generalist with team management responsibilities
- Knowledge of Japanese labor laws, statutory compliances and HR practices within the local market
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
An aviation company which offers maintenance services for flight simulators for training purposes and training courses for aviation personnel.
航空業界, 人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修