給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
掲載日 2018/07/313-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international pharmaceutical company is looking for a HRBP with a background in general HR operations. The successful candidate will work closely with the company’s senior management to reach business objectives through initiatives to improve staffing and work environment for employees.
- Provide broad-based support and offer expertise on specific areas to client groups
- Manage employee relations issues
- Provide assistance to senior management in developing solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development
- Develop, deliver and drive company-wide programs and initiatives
- Develop hiring strategies with hiring manager and assist business unit in talent acquisition efforts
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Human Resources, Psychology, Organizational Leadership or a related discipline
- 10+ years’ experience in general HR operations, including talent management, compensation practices, compliance, resolving employee issues
- Japanese; business level proficiency in English
About the Company:
A pharmaceutical company headquartered in North America, this company is a provider of the cutting-edge and innovative products and services built on decades of research. They have a strong presence in over 100 countries including Japan.
人事, 労務, 人材開発, 総務, 採用, バイオ製薬, 製薬, 製薬業界, 医薬品, 生医学, ライフサイエンス, 生命科学, 医療, メディカル, ヘルスケア, 人事ビジネスパートナー