給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Keisuke Ohtaka
掲載日 2018/06/023-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A leading international e-commerce company is seeking an HR Business Partner for its technology division. The successful candidate will be part of the group that develops platforms for the company’s services, and your specific assignment will be based on your skills and experience.
- Work as an HR partner for evaluation, training, or labor management
- Analyze HR data
- Identify issues that require improvement and develop solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in a corporate HR department; experience in corporate planning, HR consulting, or HR development services is also acceptable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Business level proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A global e-commerce company offering a wide variety of services with particularly considerable operations in Japan. With a wide range of services and its role in the global marketplace steadily increasing, this company is well-poised to continue its successful expansion.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 経営, ビジネス, データアナリスト, データアナリシス, データ分析