給与 ¥4000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Thompson
A global e-commerce company is seeking an HR Business Partner (New Business) for its Tokyo team. The candidate who fills this dynamic role will oversee all HR programs and guide internal customers.
- Assist in efforts to improve/streamline existing HR processes and procedures, and proactively introduce new technology to improve efficiency
- Engage in HR activities in a way that earns trust from customers
- Serve as an employee advocate and voice the concerns of employees to leadership team(s)
- Take ownership of global/local projects to achieve business goals
- Identify areas of improvement and propose/deliver solutions
- A bachelor's degree
- Native Japanese speaker with business level English communication skills
- Previous professional experience as an HR Generalist (or HRBP)
- Previous work experience at an organization with 100+ employees or a cross-cultural industry is a strong plus
- The ideal candidate is open to expanding areas of expertise
About the Company:
A successful global e-commerce company with operations in all regions of the world, our client utilizes the latest technology to provide innovative services to customers. The successful candidate will join a fun, busy work environment that is rated highly by employees.
人事ビジネスパートナー, 人事スタッフ, 人事ジェネラリスト