給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント William Gambrel
A multinational pharmaceutical group is searching for an individual with a deep history in human resources to join them in the role of HRBP. In this position, you will provide general HR management as well as specialist support in areas ranging from talent acquisition to performance management and employee relations.
- Perform general HR management in the Tokyo HQ as well as a regional plant
- Proactively support the deliver of HR processes and programs
- Support talent acquisition (recruitment and selection activities) with the business unit
- Conduct performance management tasks with the line manager
- Consult and advise in employee relations issues
- Deal with any claims or inquiries that arise in the business unit
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration with studies in human resources is preferred
- 10+ years’ general operations experience in human resources
- Experience in a customer focused, business partnering environment
- Experience within a talent management function
- Prior experience with learning and development, compensation and performance management
About the Company:
An international pharmaceutical organization that has operational headquarters in Europe, this company provides a wide portfolio of products both generic and specialist. With an international network comprised of tens of thousands of employees and customers in over one hundred countries, this company continues to be a leader in the pharmaceutical industry.