HR Business Partner/人事ビジネスパートナー
給与 ¥7500000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A talented HR professional is needed at an international water management and service provider. As the HR Business Partner, you will take a leading role in client management and talent acquisition, as well as provide administrative support and reporting procedures.
- Perform client management for assigned functions and/or groups; support line managers in the employee relations area
- Take a key role in corporate wide initiatives/projects as assigned (e.g. diversity promotion)
- Take the lead for talent acquisition; recruit new graduates, mid-career professionals and handicapped employees
- Provide expat administration support
- Prepare HR reporting and KPIs
- Bachelor’s degree (masters is an advantage)
- 5+ years’ experience as a HR generalist with strong experience in recruiting and client management
- Familiarity with Japan’s labor law and practices
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
About the Company:
A global leader in water service solutions, this company provides outsourced management services for government and industrial customers across the globe. It employs an international team of highly skilled engineers and other water service experts, numbering in the thousands.
事務, リクルート, 採用, 労務, 人事