L&Dアソシエイトディレクター/ L&D Associate Director
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Ayateru Maeda
掲載日 2019/09/092019-09-09 2019-11-08 medical-and-nursing Tokyo JP JPY 16000000 16000000 16000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international healthcare research organisation is in need of an L&D Associate Director. In this position, you will be responsible for managing and supporting global learning and talent management initiatives.
- Provide mentoring to team members to drive performance and professional development
- Manage daily team operations
- Supervise projects and insure adherence to industry best practices
- Report on milestones, deliverables, risks, etc.
- Consult on talent management matters
- Collaborate with leaders to create and implement performance management strategy
- Bachelor’s degree is ideal
- Proven experience in programme or area management
- Experience in people management or global team management
- Strong project management skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
About the Company:
A global clinical studies contract research organisation whose aim is to contribute to the health and well-being of its customers and healthcare communities worldwide through its innovative products and solutions.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修