給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cherish Acosta
掲載日 2019/04/042019-04-04 2019-06-03 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A widely respected fashion company is searching for a Trainer. The candidate who enters this role will train staff according to the company’s objectives. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Support the effective execution of training programs under the direction of the training manager
- Develop an understanding of the store’s training needs and propose training with the guidance of the training manager
- Participate in global projects in order to present Japan’s situation and carry out related action
- Provide support for training for new joiners
- Provide support for events
- 3+ years of experience as a trainer
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently
- Good communication skills in English
About the Company:
A global luxury fashion brand, this company remains a popular choice among exclusive clientele, celebrities, and those with an interest in fashion. Their impressive collections are admired around the world and they work with some of today’s top designers.
人事, 労務, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, ファッション