人事スペシャリスト/ HR Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Chisato Soejima
掲載日 2018/12/26 2018-12-262019-01-25 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A prominent pharmaceutical company is searching for an HR specialist. This position will support the company’s training and talent development activities. This is a direct contract position.
- Implement learning solutions such as team building workshops, technical training, etc.
- Integrate newcomers via mentorship programs, support programs for employees from foreign countries, etc.
- Support the talent acquisition team in new grad hiring activities
- Support the internship program and provide coaching and support
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of work experience in a learning and development role
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Communication proficiency in English with the ability to give presentations is required; Japanese proficiency is a plus
About the Company:
A well-known cosmetics company with offices around the world. In addition to developing high-quality cosmetics and beauty products, the company is also very active in various fields such as biopharmaceuticals and dermatology. Headquartered in Europe, the company is supported by a global workforce of approximately 90,000.
契約, 人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルート, リクルートメント, リクルーティング, リクルーター