HIVセールストレーニングマネージャー/ HIV Sales Training Manager
給与 ¥10,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2018/09/05 2018-09-052018-11-02 pharmaceuticals 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international corporation is looking for a new HIV Sales Training Manager. This position is responsible for developing training programs for the sales staff. This is a great opportunity to work for a company that has changed lives around the world.
- Design and suggest training programs for field personnel which will improve knowledge and increase sales
- Develop and implement curriculum for new hiring orientation, business conduct, core knowledge for HIV, core-skills, preceptorship, management, and professional development programs.
- Manage initial training for new hires
- Oversee the hiring, development and promotion of junior employees within the learning and development department
- Use sales metrics to analyse the effectiveness of training programs and identify areas for improvement
- Identify new technologies that can be used to improve training.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, education, business, or marketing
- 10+ years of sales experience including 3+ years of field sales experience and 2+ years of health education experience
- Good knowledge of HIV
- Curriculum development, finance, and management skills
- Understanding of commonly used training practices
- Budget management experience
About the Company:
A global corporation specializing in the research and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. The company’s teams of highly skilled professionals have changed the lives of millions worldwide through the development of revolutionary medicines and treatments.
トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介, リクルーティング, ビジネス, 営業, セールス