タレントデベロップメントリード/ Talent Development Lead
給与 Up to ¥14,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
掲載日 2018/06/203-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A major multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Talent Development Lead with experience designing and delivering talent strategies. In this role you will work to enhance organizational capability and develop talent/employees through HR processes to grow the company’s business.
- Lead the performance management cycle, aligning global guidelines and supporting business unit for implementation
- Support the business unit to review organizational capabilities & talent and implement plans to enhance business performance and develop talent
- Design programs, develop curriculum, run programs, and follow up/coach top talent, managers and BU/divisions that have specific needs, utilizing internal best practices and collaborating with external partners
- Conduct surveys to understand strengths/issues about organizational culture, processes, performance, employee engagement, and diversity, and create action plans with BU/HRBP
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR, or a relevant discipline
- Experience designing and delivering talent and organizational strategies
- Proven record as a change agent in global and matrixed multinational company
- Fluency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A leading pharmaceutical company with a large network of operations across a number of global locations. This company has been named as a top organization to work for and is supported by a global workforce of over 30,000.
人事, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 経営, ビジネス, human resources