給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Haruka Takashima
A multinational organization is searching for a deeply experienced HR professional with knowledge of training and development programs. As the L&D Manager, the successful candidate will design and coordinate training activities.
- Assist and cooperate with the talent acquisition and development senior manager
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs and manage activities through internal resources or external providers
- Develop and document internal and external processes and procedures for the effective and efficient coordination of training activities
- Assess relevant training needs for staff and the organization in collaboration with departmental heads
- Coordinate activities that are part of training programs including logistics, coordination of participants pre and post work, and preparation of training materials
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10-15 years’ direct experience
- Knowledge of multinational company learning schemes
- Professional level of English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international conglomerate responsible for the manufacture of a wide portfolio of equipment and technologies, this organization is one of the world’s largest enterprises. With hundreds of thousands of employees across more than one thousand locations across all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a leader in a number of industries.
人事, トレーニング, 研修, メーカー, 人材開発