給与 From 8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shunsuke Takamatsu
A semiconductor company is currently recruiting an experienced Global Learning & Development (L&D) Specialist to join their team and contribute to the design, creation, and curation of enterprise-wide development solutions, for teams and individuals. To succeed in this role, you will have a BA in instructional performance technology, organizational leadership/design, psychology, or comparable areas of study.
- Support and enable the regional deployment of global programs, offerings, and solutions by partnering with stakeholders, business HR, HR services teams, and others to achieve desired outcomes
- Serve as part of a team that enables development plans and experiences that build capabilities to meet the company’s business objectives
- Maximize the value of the company’s investment in 3rd party tools and resources to develop company team members
- Participate in communities of practice as well as quality reviews to drive continuous improvement in processes, methodologies, and solutions
- Business English and Japanese fluency, verbal and written
- Ability to work with multicultural teams
- A BA in instructional performance technology, organizational leadership/design, psychology, or comparable areas of study
- MA preferred
- 7-10 years’ progressive experience in an HR, talent management, organizational effectiveness, leadership development, or L&D role
About the Company:
A semiconductor company, this global organization has been delivering a broad portfolio of semiconductor solutions for over 35 years to businesses worldwide. Headquartered in the U.S., the company has established itself as a global leader.
HRBP, hr, 人事, ヒューマンリソース, トレーニング, 研修, 半導体