エンプロイーサービスマネージャー/ Employee Services Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2019/01/21 2019-01-212019-03-22 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international automatic manufacturing systems company is looking to hire an Employee Services Manager. This position will be responsible for providing guidance to management relating to employee relations. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in HR with a successful global company.
- Implement people strategies and initiatives
- Provide guidance to business partners on HR related matters such as employee relations, performance management, HR policy, managing change, compensation, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and formulate solutions from unrefined business requirements
- Work with the employee service team to perform continuous process improvements that support the overall business
- Manage the annual performance management review processes
- Ensure effective implementation of company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management
- 10+ years of HR experience with knowledge of multiple disciplines, including compensation, recruitment, employee relations, diversity, etc.
- Proficiency in HR systems such as Workday is a plus
- Detailed understanding of local labour law and HR best practices
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Highly effective verbal and written proficiency in English
About the Company:
A multinational provider of automatic manufacturing systems software and sensors for inspecting and identifying parts and defects, this company is one of the most successful of its kind. As a major supplier of materials to nearly all major industries, this company has solidified its status as a global leader.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用