エンプロイーサービスマネージャー/ Employee Services Manager
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Zach Takano
掲載日 2018/11/22 2018-11-222019-01-21 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international automatic manufacturing systems company is looking to hire an Employee Services Manager. This position will be responsible for providing guidance to management relating to employee relations. This is a great opportunity to advance your career in HR with a successful global company.
- Implement people strategies and initiatives
- Provide guidance to business partners on HR related matters such as employee relations, performance management, HR policy, managing change, compensation, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and formulate solutions from unrefined business requirements
- Work with the employee service team to perform continuous process improvements that support the overall business
- Manage the annual performance management review processes
- Ensure effective implementation of company policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management
- 10+ years of HR experience with knowledge of multiple disciplines, including compensation, recruitment, employee relations, diversity,
- Proficiency in HR systems such as Workday is a plus
- Detailed understanding of local labour law and HR best practices
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Highly effective verbal and written proficiency in English
About the Company:
A multinational provider of automatic manufacturing systems software and sensors for inspecting and identifying parts and defects, this company is one of the most successful of its kind. As a major supplier of materials to nearly all major industries, this company has solidified its status as a global leader.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用