エンプロイーリレーションリーダー/ Employee Relations Leader
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Natsu Ikegaya
掲載日 2018/11/20 2018-11-202019-01-19 medical-and-nursing 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A respected biomedical organisation is in need of an Employee Relations Leader. This position will support employees and people managers in the resolution of performance issues and various employee conflicts.
- Act as primary support for people managers during direct interventions and in resolving employee and performance related issues
- Perform effective case management for people related issues including disciplinary actions, legal issues, performance management, policy implementation, etc.
- Conduct training and coaching for managers and proactively reduce employee relations risk
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is required (HR or law major is a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in HR, employee relations, or labour relations
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Business level English (TOEIC 800+, for discussion and teleconference)
About the Company:
A global biomedical company, whose mission is to improve human well-being through innovative engineering solutions. Through adherence to its mission and high valuation of employees this company has become a global leader in the biomedical industry
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用