タレントマネージメント/ Talent Management
給与 Negotiable based on experienceFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Jacky Chong
掲載日 2018/10/19 2018-10-192018-12-18 insurance 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global life insurance provider is currently hiring for a Talent Management position. This is a leadership role in which you will develop key talent-related strategies and framework and implement them around talent management, succession planning, and leadership development.
- Manage the personnel and organization review committee
- Manage talent management, including talent sessions, organizational talent review, succession planning, and performance management
- Develop and implement HR strategies for talent
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years’ business experience in human resources or a related field
- Experience in a large organization with at least 1000 employees
- Experience in talent management, succession planning & development, and managing & delivering talent sessions
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational financial services firm based in Europe, this organization has operated in financial services markets for over a century. Now with over 150,000 employees across a broad international network, this company is a true global leader in the insurance and investment management industry.
人事, 労務, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 経営, ビジネス