エンプロイーリレーションシップスペシャリスト/ Employee Relationship Specialist
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Ayateru Maeda
掲載日 2018/10/03 2018-10-032018-12-02 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
One of the worlds top manufacturing companies is looking for a new Employee relationship specialist. This individual will provide hands on support for employees and handle the implementation of solutions for employee affairs. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a widely respected company.
- Work with management and other departments in resolving employee and performance related matters such as complaints, investigations, and day-to-day support
- Support transition activities such as acquisitions, internal growth, restructuring, downsizing etc.
- Provide man-to-man coaching and training for management and employees in order to promote good performance, decision making, and workplace behaviour
- Design, develop, and implement employee relations programs and policies
- Perform regular audits of workforce practices in order to ensure compliance
- Support the HR team to carry out HR programs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in human resources, industrial relations or law
- 5+ years of experience in HR
- Understanding of Japanese labour laws
- Understanding of compensation and benefit plans
- Experience in employee relations is a plus
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturer responsible for the production and distribution of medical devices, pharmaceutical and packaged consumer goods, this organisation has a long history of operations across multiple countries. One of the most successful institutions of its kind, it has gained high honours in their industry.
人事, 労務, 給与, 給料, 福利厚生, 人材開発, トレーニング, 研修, 総務, 採用, 人材紹介,リクルートメント,