給与 ¥6000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント William Gambrel
A global asset management company is searching for an independent professional to take on the responsibility of Facilities Specialist. In this role, you will manage facility related processes and coordinate internal activities for a major international enterprise.
- Manage facility related initiatives such as staff churn and office moves/reconfigurations, engaging with external suppliers and contracts as required
- Coordinate activities with internal resources, particularly IT
- Monitor general office facilities including electrical, mechanical, pantries, cleaning and escalate as problems arise
- Engage in workplace management; coordinate staff relocations, operate a space management system and handle space cost allocation
- Manage the operations of physical access control; issue visitor passes and modify card status
- Perform other business support functions as required
- Experience in a similar role
- A proactive, ‘hands-on’ approach
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
About the Company:
An international asset management firm, this company provides research and investment management solutions to clients across the world. With thousands of employees across a wide global network and a history spanning decades of business, this company is an established name in international financial markets.
ファシリティマネージメント, 人事, オフィスアドミニストレーション, 一般事務