UXデザイナー/ UX Designer
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Erika Zhong
掲載日 2019/08/142019-08-15 2019-09-13 new-media-and-internet Tokyo JP JPY 2000 2000 2000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing eCommerce company is looking to hire a UX Designer. The applicant selected for this role will be responsible for developing a clear and easy-to-understand UX design. This is a long-term temporary position.
- Develop understandable website navigation and UX design
- Track user activities and provide reports to the marketing manager
- Create new features to fulfil customer requirements and market trends
- eCommerce development experience
- Experience in UX
- Experience in front-end development
- Functional understanding of Java is ideal
- Business level English or Japanese proficiency (JLPT N3+)
About the Company:
Headquartered in Europe, this eCommerce company provides an online platform for fashion sales. In its short history, the company’s user base has grown to millions of customers who enjoy the storefront’s high quality and low prices.
Eコマース, 通販, EC, ウェブ開発, ウェブサイト, デザイン, エンジニア, フロントエンド