リテールオペレーションズスタッフ/ Retail Operations Staff
給与 ¥4,500,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Marina Nakamura
掲載日 2018/11/12 2018-11-122018-12-17 retail 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A prominent luxury goods company is looking for Retail Operations Staff. This position will drive consistency and efficiency in retail operations by providing administrative support to stores. This individual will conduct administrative support to the retail office, store operations support, data management, stock taking, and uniform arrangement.
- Provide administrative support to the retail office by processing contracts, arranging deliveries, managing payment requests, and managing approval documents
- Support helpdesk functions for the talent management system and serve as a liaison between retail stores and office functions
- Set up PCs, networks, infrastructures, stationaries, etc. for store opening and renewals
- Record and maintain data for competitor reports, sales data, annual KPI reports, store notifications, store information, accident reports, purchase report, stock levels, etc.
- Order uniforms and manage levels of uniform stock
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of retail experience
- Experience with luxury fashion brands
- Project management skills
- Ability to carry out and explain change management
- Business level English is required; French is a plus
About the Company:
A subsidiary of one of the biggest luxury goods companies in the world, this company has a wide international reach through both retail stores and online services and has over 100,000 employees worldwide.
リテール, セールスアドミニストレーター, 営業事務, データマネージメント, データ管理