給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alvin Susanto
A luxury European fashion brand is searching for a skilled professional with planning experience in a consumer experience to take up the role of Business Planner. In this position, the successful candidate will coordinate with internal teams to provide sales analysis and control stock levels.
- Prepare periodic sales reports and make analyses for internal and headquarters
- Perform sales analysis for permanent items (core items) for stores and set the target stock unit parameter for each style and store
- Monitor sales and stock levels to sustain business
- Cooperate with the buying team; monitor and control the delivery and stock situation of warehouses and stores to keep efficient stock levels for each location
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business planning or MD operation experience in a consumer industry, preferably fashion
- Business English communication skills both written and verbal
- High communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills
About the Company:
This company originating in Europe has a rich history in the luxury goods market, and continues to be a name synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence, and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.
バイヤー, セールスプランニング, インベントリー, 在庫管理