コーポレートアフェアーズマネージャー/ Corporate Affairs Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alex Delgado
掲載日 2019/03/202019-03-20 2019-05-19 pharmaceuticals Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Corporate Affairs Manager. The person chosen for the role will be responsible for enhancing and protecting the company’s reputation and brand.
- Ensure the company’s image by enacting corporate affairs strategies at the local level
- Communicate with media contacts and handle local media questions
- Oversee issue and crisis responses
- Support the global corporate affairs team as an expert of the local market
- Oversee multi-channel campaign implementation
- Education or experience in a scientific field
- Relevant experience in corporate or product communications (experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry is a plus)
- Experience in an international communications agency with a focus on corporate communications or healthcare
- Experience in designing and executing communication strategies
- Basic knowledge of clinical development, regulation, safety, etc.
- Strong proficiency in written and verbal English
About the Company:
A global pharmaceutical group, this organization is an internationally recognized name in biotechnology. Responsible for a range of medicines aimed at treating human illnesses, this company supplies medical professionals and patients across the world.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, マーケティング, ブランディング, PR, 広報