エリアマネージャー/ Area Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Marina Nakamura
掲載日 2018/10/043-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A widely respected brand in the fashion industry is searching for a new Area Manager. This role will manage stores in their area to provide the customer with the best possible customer experience and maximize the company’s profitability. This role will oversee selling, customer, and commercial operations.
- Develop and implement a sales budget and strategy to ensure that sales targets are achieved
- Monitor key performance indicators and ensure that store managers take appropriate actions accordingly
- Stay up-to-date with customer needs and strive to improve customer service standards in your area
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends and take actions to ensure that the company stays ahead
- Evaluate and optimize store operations, store layout, sales operations, and garment quality in your area
- Oversee the execution of sales campaigns ensuring the implementation of company standards
- Retail management experience
- Conversational English proficiency
About the Company:
A multinational fashion retailer, this company commands a widely recognized international brand that can be found in over 60 countries around the world. Headquartered in Europe, the company employs around 150,000 people across approximately 4,500 retail stores.
管理, マネージメント, 店舗, デパート, セールス, キャンペーン