給与 ¥9000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alvin Susanto
An international luxury goods retailer is in need of a retail professional with a track record of business development success. As the Retail Manager, you will meet retail sales goals while managing the performance of stores and stock operations.
- Achieve retail sales as per the original budget; continually achieve sales results and action plans through weekly comments and sales reports
- Follow traffic and market trends, including competition (network processes/location)
- Fix all retail targets in numbers and all product mix targets in cooperation with the merchandising team
- Recruit, manage, coach and evaluate store managers and sales associates
- Supervise stock operations in stores; ensure that stocks are properly managed in terms of space, quality, tools, product, inventory, internal control, stock tasks and security
- Manage retail performance tools and ensure that they are properly implemented (KPI reports, mystery shopping action plans)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Native Japanese; business English
- Strong sales skills and a proven track record of retail sales development in the luxury/fashion goods industry
- Strong network with department stores
- Team development and management experience in a mid-large size organization
About the Company:
This company originating in Europe has a rich history in the luxury goods market, and continues to be a name synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence, and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.