給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Heloise Carnet
A strong leader with a history in retail is needed at a major international apparel organization. As the Retail Director, you will lead both sales and marketing initiatives and drive the further success of a globally recognized brand.
- Meet and exceed agreed KPI targets for net sales and profitability
- Lead and inspire the market field and retail back office teams to met or exceed commercial goals and KPIs as well as build brand equity
- Focus on the development of a trading and service culture across all retail stores
- Implement and drive agreed global retail processes and guidelines for field and RBO operations
- Develop and execute a local retail growth strategy including strategic support for the sustainable experience of our own retail portfolio of stores
- University degree in business or equivalent experience
- 10+ years’ experience in the retail industry, ideally in apparel/fashion/shoes or FMCG with an operational background working across different countries
- Strong leadership, coaching and collaborative skills with a strong track record of team development and achieving results through people; 4+ years’ experience leading multi-store teams or managing large teams from a distance
- Excellent communication skills including impactful presentation skills as well as an ability to influence and negotiate
- English fluency; Japanese is an advantage
About the Company:
A designer and manufacturer of sports apparel and equipment, this company operates one of the world’s most recognizable brands. Its operations span a global network, making this company one of the biggest of its kind and a true market leader.
スポーツ, スポーツ用品, セールスディレクター, 営業, マーケティング, セールス，経営