マーチャンダイジングマネージャー/ Merchandising Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Marina Nakamura
掲載日 2019/01/15 2019-01-152019-03-16 retail Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 10000000 10000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An exciting new role of the Merchandising Manager is now open at a famous American luxury fashion brand. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating merchandising logistics and in-store allocation of products. The person fulfilling this role may also contribute to the development of new products.
About the Company:
A multinational fashion designer, this company produces a range of highly regarded luxury items. With global retail locations and a large international workforce, this company continues to command a world famous brand.
マーチャンダイジング, マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, ファッション, 高級商材, ラグジュアリー
- Work closely with PR, VM, Marketing to support marketing and strategies, to maintain global brand image at stores and ensure the timing of product receipt
- Develop and support allocation and inventory strategies based on sales analysis and financial projection; perform sales analysis based on door profiling, droduct category, season and various events.
- Manage initial allocation to stores and weekly replenishments, inter-store transfers, returned goods and event allocation
- Conduct communication with Merchandising Team in the US on local market needs and specific country requests, that include but not limited to special products, new stores opening and new initiatives of the region
- Gather information about local industry trends and competitor awareness in pricing, trend, quality and products offers
- Work closely to corporate Merch Team when developing Japan-specific products
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Fashion Merchandising, Business or a related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in fashion retail merchandising
- Experience in regional merchandising in luxury fashion industry
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Advanced business level proficiency in both English and Japanese