ゼネラルマーチャンダイジングマネージャー/ General Merchandising Mngr.
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alvin Susanto
掲載日 2018/08/07 2018-08-072018-09-30 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A fashion and luxury goods company has an opening for the General Merchandising Manager. Highly suitable for candidates with experience in team management and/or fashion industry, the objective of this role is to maximize sales and brand presence through the effective direction and management of buying and allocation of products.
- Gather and analyze information on market trends, distribution, competitors in preparation for developing merchandising strategies for Japan market
- Manage buying budget creation for each season, develop effective buying processes and execute buying for brick-and-mortar stores and e-commerce channels
- Manage stock and develop products specifically suitable for Japan market
- Forecast, plan and manage pricing for retail locations based on monthly sales data analysis results in collaboration with Senior Stock Allocator
- Prepare periodical reports by product category for review
- Train in-store sales personnel on product knowledge and maximize product exposure with the visual merchandising team
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years’ experience in merchandising, buying in the retail or fashion industry
- Native level Japanese; business level English
- Experience in luxury industry
- Experience in team management, coaching and mentoring
About the Company:
A fashion and luxury goods company that is held in high renown, this organization has spread worldwide through the power of its brand image. Having received many awards for its esteemed product range, this company continues to be a market leader and a luxury icon.
高級商材, ラグジュアリー, ファッション, アパレル, マーチャンダイジング, 供給連鎖, サプライチェーン, 物流, 在庫管理, ディストリビューション, 購買