給与 ¥6500000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Heloise Carnet
A multinational luxury conglomerate is currently searching for an individual with demand and supply planning experience. As the Senior Merchandiser, the successful candidate will collaborate with overseas teams to ensure that stock levels are maintained, and adjust sales forecasts according to performance.
- Deliver the monthly sales forecast at the reference level in a realistic projection and adjust accordingly, collaborating with the marketing/sales channel’s strategy to achieve sales network and company revenue targets
- Negotiate with HQ in Europe to maintain ideal stock levels at all times, including for new product launches
- Define and manage the reference level product assortment for the Japan region
- Analyse sales trends on a weekly and monthly basis in order to align/update the forecast; create or update sales, stock and assortment related reports for analysis
- Work closely with central merchandising teams and local retail teams in order to define zoning/layout and product mix; work closely with visual merchandising and store planners to execute the zoning/layout plan
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ demand and supply planning experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Business English (French is an advantage)
- Experience within the FMCG industry with high SKU’s is ideal
About the Company:
A group with a large impact in the luxury goods industry, this company operates many prestigious, internationally recognized brands. Operating a stable branch of operations in Japan, this company is set to continue enjoying success both domestically and abroad.
リテール、プロモーション, マーチャンダイジング, 在庫管理, インベントリー