給与 ¥5000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Alvin Susanto
A renowned international fashion icon is seeking a talented merchandising professional to join them as the Men’s Buyer/Merchandiser. In this role, you will develop buying and merchandising strategies as well as provide training and sales direction for sales associates in Tokyo and Osaka.
- Develop and implement an effective buying process based on past sales, tends and strategy; review the buying and distribution details with the HQ merchandising team
- Organization product training for sales associates in Tokyo and Osaka four times a year; share key product strategies and bestsellers with all stores
- Gather and analyse market trends, distributions, competitors and develop merchandising strategies for Japan and Guam
- Report sales, sell through and market trends on a weekly basis; adjust the strategy and ask WW allocation in line with market trends
- Visit stores to share sales trends, selling skills and product information based on each stores’ trends
- 3+ years’ merchandising experience
- Business English
- PC skills (Intermediate or higher Excel and PowerPoint
- High level communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel for business
About the Company:
A multinational luxury goods organization, this company has over five decades of experience providing a range of high end products to customers across the world. With a global network of tens of thousands of employees spanning countries on all corners of the globe, this organization continues to be a significant name in the industry.
ブランド品, バイヤー, マーチャンダイザー，セールスプランニング，市場調査