ストアーディレクター/ Store Director
担当コンサルタント Marina Nakamura
掲載日 2019/03/20 2019-03-202019-04-30 fashion Tokyo JP JPY 6000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A prominent European luxury goods organisation is looking to hire a Store Director. This position will be responsible for a boutique brand store and the delivery of a first-class shopping experience to all clients.
- Manage service and sales, play an active role on the selling floor, provide forecasts and KPI targets, etc.
- Oversee business development, manage the turnover of the boutique, and drive sales performance
- Conduct team management and development, coach management to motivate their teams, and make action plans for training and development needs
- Drive profitability of the boutique through managing store expenditures and controllable costs
- Serve as the main point of reference for project management and internal communication for HQ
- Leadership skills
- Understanding of menswear and the luxury industry
- Client-centric skill set
- Strong sales skills
About the Company:
A European luxury goods company with a rich history in the market and a name that continues to be synonymous with excellent design and craftsmanship. With an enduring global presence and a diversified range of luxury goods on offer to customers, this brand commands a dominating presence in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, 高級商材, ラグジュアリー