給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Marina Nakamura
掲載日 2018/01/313-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A multinational luxury goods organization is seeking a Boutique Manager to motivate sales staff and achieve sales targets. The ideal candidate will have excellent leadership and customer service skills.
- Take actions to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets
- Develop new customers and be in charge of the boutique's CRM
- Handle customer complaints and ensure a high level of customer service
- Make development plans for each staff member, evaluate their performance, and give timely feedback and advice
- Supervise store personnel and enforce company policies
- Sales experience, preferably in the fashion and/or luxury goods industries
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of market trends and customer needs
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
About the Company:
A luxury goods company commanding a number of prestigious brands, this company is represented among the largest and most successful luxury goods retailers in the world. This company has international reach through both retail stores and online services and has over 100,000 employees worldwide.
正社員, 外資系, 高級商材, ラグジュアリー, リテール, 店舗, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス, カスタマーサービス