給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9300000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
A multinational chemical company is searching for a professional with previous experience in industrial design and strong market knowledge. As the Product Manager, you will develop business networks and design concepts, guiding product development and business growth.
- Interface between the company and customer designers
- Set up the product roadmap including customer focus based on industry roadmaps and business direction
- Develop a network in the external design community, design authorities and executive designers including in the focus industry; create a footprint for the company
- Create design concepts and propose designs to meet the needs of customers
- Develop “multi-material” solutions
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across multiple functions such as sales, marketing, R&D and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ design experience in different industries; market knowledge
- Basic knowledge of design and plastic materials
About the Company:
With a portfolio including chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals as well as crude oil and natural gas, this chemical company has a dominating presence on the global stage. This company has a long and successful history in Japan, and their research and development department focuses on meeting the challenges of the future.
ケミカル、化学製品、建築資材、営業、マーケティング, プロダクト, 商品, 製品