給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
A world leader in the provision of engineering services is searching for an individual with deep experience and technical expertise in verification environments to take up the role of Verification Engineer. For the successful candidate, this role will involve the application of strong language skills in Japanese and English to directed customer focused verification tasks.
- Work with Japanese customers to understand the scope of work
- Employ verification expertise to resolve tasks as appropriate
- Report the task status (in Japanese) in a timely manner
- BE/B.Tech in EC/CS
- 8+ years’ experience in digital design and verification VLSI domain; multiple years’ work experience in Japan
- 5+ years’ experience setting-up verification environments and executing SOC level verification tasks
- In-depth knowledge of SOC architecture, including CPUs, memory subsystems and peripherals; experienced in defining and executing hardware verification for ARM based SoCs (multiple ASICs)
- Japanese (N1/N2) and English; ability to create technical reports in Japanese
About the Company:
An engineering services consulting firm with a substantial workforce across a wide international network, this company has a successful history providing engineering services primarily to aerospace and defence industries. Several of this company’s clients are among the biggest and most successful organizations in the world.
ITセキュリティ, IT運用, 技術, 工学