給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Airi Nagafuji
An international professional services firm is searching for an experienced professional with Japanese and English fluency to join them as the Product Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make use of both their language and analytical skills as they manage products throughout the entire life cycle.
- Manage the product life cycle, product positioning, product benchmarking/comparison to maximize product sales
- Manage and plan product/solution introductions and en-of-life obsolescence processes and activities
- Partner with global product teams to influence the development of Japan requirements and achieve alignment of global and local product strategies
- Work with sales, marketing and service teams on the go-to-market strategy for new product introductions and drive strategic initiatives i.ee. programs that are necessary to drive growth
- Work closely with supply chain on product forecasting and planning, particularly during the introduction and end of life phase of the process
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
- 7-10 years in a technical, engineering or product management role
- Strong PC proficiency
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Japanese and English fluency
About the Company:
An international provider of e-commerce services amongst a variety of other business solutions, this organization is a large, stable professional services firm with decades of experience in the industry. Operating across a worldwide network, this organization employs over ten thousand professionals.
営業, マーケティング, 製品開発, エンジニア, Eコマース