Senior Account Manager/シニアアカウントマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
An outstanding Senior Account Manager role has just arisen at an engineering consulting firm. Candidates with previous experience in a similar role and mechanical engineering background are encouraged to apply.
- Support overall efforts to grow account revenue and profit to emerge as a strategic partner
- Leverage existing customer relationships with engineering influencers and decision makers in executive and mid-level management positions; develop and expand relationships across the customer organization
- Identify and support unsolicited, strategic campaigns to grow the accounts
- Leverage best practices from other accounts to develop plans to introduce new services to the customer
- Support sales/ops matrixed team; coordinate efforts and hold weekly meetings
- A self-motivated team player with advanced training in sales and/or account management
- A mechanical engineering degree; MBA a plus
- Experience developing strategic plans and supporting cross functional teams including ops, sales, and enablers
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Japanese language skills preferred
About the Company:
This modern, innovative company operates in over 30 global locations and is a leader in providing engineering services and solutions in the aerospace, transportation, and medical devices industries. This company is comprised of risk takers, entrepreneurs, engineers, and salespeople. Fueled by a vibrant, international staff, they are making great strides across markets and regions, and to this end, are always looking to add more great people to their teams.