給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samrat Pandit
An industrial manufacturer is looking for a bilingual professional to serve as Sales Representative (Marine) and assist in efforts to increase sales, develop new relationships to grow sales revenue, and more. A highly attractive role for a self-starter with a bright personality.
- Focus on selling sealing entry solutions to companies that manufacture marine vessels
- Contact new customers and develop relationships to grow sales revenue
- Conduct visits to shipyards, introduce products, and field questions from customers
- Perform as a global team member
- Review and report frequently to the Managing Director regarding customer and business development
- 5+ years' direct experience working in a marine or offshore related heavy industry
- Knowledge related to piping and pipe layout engineering a plus
- Familiarity with electrical equipment, instrumentation, and equipment control systems a plus
- Native/business level Japanese (reading, writing, speaking); business level English (reading, writing, speaking); interview to be conducted partially in English
- An assertive self-starter with a sincere, cooperative nature
About the Company:
This industrial manufacturer designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies equipment for the marine and offshore industry. Headquartered overseas, it boasts a strong international presence whose network of distributors continues to expand. Buoyed by its technical know-how and commitment to R&D, they operate with a particular focus on sustainable growth and customer satisfaction.