給与 ¥6500000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
An exciting Technical Sales role has arisen at a commercial property insurer. The ideal candidate has a strong engineering background and excellent communication skills, and will assume responsibility for all sales activity within the assigned territory, including identifying potential customers and developing relationships with manufacturers.
- Build relationships with manufacturers within the region and stimulate their interest in applying for approvals certification
- Identify potential customers
- Conduct initial audits, observe manufacturing and testing, and facilitate the approval and certification process for existing customers
- Be aware of the regulatory environment and any relevant regulatory requirements for the responsible countries
- Develop relationships with nationally recognized testing laboratories in the respective regions and identify potential opportunities for mutually beneficial relationships
- A degree or above in any engineering related discipline
- At least 5 years’ engineering experience in quality control, certification processes, or application engineering is required and/or sales experience
- Familiarity with project management including technical, financial, and personnel management
- Proficiency in Korean
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company:
A global provider of industrial property insurance, this company strives to provide appropriate solutions that safeguard clients' businesses. This is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career, gain invaluable experience, and learn more about the benefits of a career in the insurance industry.
エンジニアリング, 品質管理, QC, プロジェクトマネージメント, 営業, マーケティング, セールス, 韓国語