Regional Sales Manager/リージョナルセールスマネージャー
給与 ¥12000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cody Draper
An international electronics manufacturer is searching for a salesperson with strong experience in multinational environments to join their team in Japan as the Regional Sales Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make full use of their bilingual Japanese/English and sales expertise developing strong relationships with distributors.
About the Company:
A multinational electronics manufacturer, this organization creates products and solutions for a number of industries including aerospace, automotive, oil/gas, consumer electronics and energy among others. This company has a wide global network, with operations in more than one hundred countries run by tens of thousands of employees.
- Ensure the growth of both focus and broad accounts by providing necessary support to the distribution channel directly and through reports
- Manage the regional execution of distributor corporate plans; ensure there is a productive business review process within distributor organizations and that branches are properly trained and supported
- Develop and maintain influential relationships with the regional management and branch general management of distributors within the region
- Implement processes and methods to eliminate barriers and inhibitors to success on a local level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or engineering
- 10+ years’ experience in sales management, electronic distribution and direct OEM selling
- 10+ years’ experience working for multinational organizations
- Extensive knowledge of the Japanese electronic components/systems industry
- Fluent Japanese and English
電気機器, 電子部品, 営業, アカウントマネージメント