給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuji Nozaki
Reporting to the Life Science Business Manager, the top candidate selected for this Sales role will sell microbial products, develop relationships with local dealers, and manage key accounts. This is an exciting role suitable for a professional with 3 years’ experience selling technical equipment.
- Sell microbial products, particle counters, and facility monitoring systems to pharmaceutical manufacturing sites and CPCs (cell processing centers) via a network of engineering companies and local dealers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with local dealers
- Pursue projects, manage key accounts, and achieve sales targets
- Keep management informed through activity and results reports, weekly work plans, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience selling technical equipment or biotechnological equipment/consumables, preferably to pharmaceutical companies
- Experience with and knowledge of dealer management preferred
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- A good command of written and spoken English
About the Company:
An industrial manufacturer with a presence in over 70 countries that develops measuring technology for use in the semiconductor, research & development, pharmaceutical, and food & beverage industries. The company has built a solid reputation as a contamination expert, and provides extensive customer support and service repair along with its portfolio of offerings.
製造業, インダストリアル, 営業, セールスプランニング, アカウントマネージメント, ビジネスデベロップメント