給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samrat Pandit
An international biotech company is searching for an individual with sales and marketing experience and a professional demeanor to join their team as Sales Representative (Analytical Equipment). The main function of this role is to participate in sales and marketing efforts to develop, drive, and maintain sales for filtration products.
- Engage in sales and marketing efforts to develop, drive, and maintain sales for filtration and separation products
- Develop a customer base necessary to meet sales forecasts and projections
- Maintain sufficient level of technology and product knowledge
- Ensure effective communication and information flow throughout company operations
- Work with the team to generate program reports/tracking, customer presentations, etc.
- A university degree (or equivalent)
- Sales and marketing experience preferred
- A professional demeanor and appearance
- Some domestic and international travel required
- A valid driver’s licence
About the Company:
A global supplier of purification systems widely used by energy companies, manufacturers, laboratories, and hospitals. Via a wide range of products and services, they help customers in the areas of water purification, manufacturing processes, and healthcare treatments for patients. The company strives to recruit, develop, and promote employees, and offers an exciting array of career opportunities for professionals of diverse backgrounds and talents.
ビジネスデベロップメント, カスタマーケア, マーケティング, セールスプランニング