給与 ¥8000000 - ¥13000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Doyoun Kim
A global manufacturing organization is searching for a knowledgeable to take charge of their EHS policies and procedures in Japan as the EHS Manager. In this position, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to use their bilingual Japanese/English skills alongside their EHS development and administration experience in one of the world’s leading enterprises.
- Assist the GM with the development, implementation and administration of group EHS policies, frames of reference, standards and existing tools
- Assists the Japan general delegate and AP delegation EHS in collecting information regarding real implementation in all sites and conducting supervision and control
- Assist plan managers in developing, implementing and administrating EHS management systems
- Communicate EHS results of each plant of the company and delegation
- Inform the delegation of results obtained and any potential difficulties encountered; take part in the identification of possible solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical safety, engineering safety, chemical, environmental engineering, occupational health or hygiene
- 5 years’ EHS experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Rich experience developing and administrating OHSAS18001, ISO14001 or other recognized EHS management systems
- Strong mechanical/technical skills are preferred
- Native Japanese; fluent English
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organization that produces a wide variety of building and manufacturing materials, this company has hundreds of years of success in its market. Now one of the world’s largest and most storied manufacturers, it employs over one hundred thousand people worldwide.
建築資材, 製造業, メーカー, 規制関連