給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
An international automotive component manufacturer is searching for a skilled professional with prior experience with automotive parts. As a member of Quality Control, the candidate selected for this position will perform a number of quality assurance and troubleshooting tasks.
- Perform a variety of quality assurance work including testing and analysis for automotive products in order to meet customer specifications and global standards
- Support troubleshooting investigations for brake and fuel systems or components as appropriate
- Data analysis using multiple OEM data sources is also required
- Perform root cause analysis of fuel systems and components as well as the vehicle interface
- Support audit activities at global plans implemented by JOEMS
- Engineering degree preferred
- Experience working in a similar role within the automotive industry is preferred
- Automotive part experience (fuel system parts, brake and fuel tube development experience is preferable)
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Japanese communication skills; English skills preferred
About the Company:
A manufacturer and supplier of automotive components, this company operates across a wide international network. With a network of employees numbering in the tens of thousands, this company continues to command a strong position in the international automotive world.
自動車産業, 品質保証, 品質, アナリスト, メカニック, 保守メンテナンス