給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
A multinational automotive component manufacturing group is searching for a skilled QC/QA professional. As the Quality Manager, you will ensure that the quality of manufacturing processes and customer focused activities is maintained, and act as the representative for all issues relating to quality.
- Act as a representative for all quality problems
- Lead customer problem solving activities; identify root causes and generate corrective action plans
- Lead the manufacturing process efficiently from a product quality point of view to build high quality manufactured products that meet customer specifications
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation
- Analyse statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality/reliability objectives for finished products
- 3-5 years’ experience in plant QC or QA
- ISO9001/TS1639 application to a facility and/or process
- Skills/experience in quality audit and statistical methodology
- Ability to read and understand drawings/CD&T
- Excellent communication skill in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international automotive components manufacturer, this company operates an international network with tens of thousands of employees worldwide. With clients that include the biggest names in the automotive industry, this organization continues to be a market leader.
自動車部品, 品質保証, 品質管理, ファシリティマネージメント