給与 ¥4000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Tyler Adams
A global chemical manufacturer is searching for a professional with business English skills to join them as a member of EHS Staff. In this position, the successful candidate will manage health and safety initiatives and standards at a chemical manufacturing plant, ensuring that equipment is maintained and risk is properly assessed.
- Manage the health and safety of the chemical site to deal with hazardous material and high-pressure gasses
- Perform safety patrols, risk assessment, and near miss activities
- Manage maintenance of the building’s equipment
- Provide notifications related to industrial safety and health law
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong teamwork and communication ability
- Business English
About the Company:
An international manufacturer and retailer of speciality chemicals, this organization operates worldwide manufacturing operations. Now employing thousands across a wide global network spanning four continents, this company continues to build on its long history of success.
製造業, メーカー, ファインケミカル, 安全