プロジェクトマネージメントリーダー/ Project Management Leader
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Hiramatsu
掲載日 2019/04/152019-04-15 2019-06-14 utilities Tokyo JP JPY 8000000 12000000 12000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A widely respected company in the oil and gas industry is hiring a Project Management Leader. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for overseeing the company’s regional projects and ensuring its long-term business growth.
- Oversee project execution, including resolving specification and commercial issues, communicating with stakeholders, etc.
- Update leadership on major KPI progress
- Update regional function leaders, pole leaders, and other businesses and factories on project execution status
- Ensure on-time delivery through management of the project base plan
- Oversee OTR matrix teams
- Ensure project execution adheres to company procedure
- Bachelor’s degree or above in mechanics or related
- 7+ years of experience in project management
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and Smartsheet
- Knowledge of valves business and associated systems is a plus
- Native level Japanese; written and verbal English proficiency
About the Company:
The company is a large industrial service company in the energy industry. Specialising in oil and gas, this company has found great success in the global market.
エネルギー, インフラ, プロジェクトマネージメント, 管理, マネージメント