マリーンコミッションコーディネーター/ Marine Commissioning Coordinator
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shiori Hamasako
掲載日 2018/12/18 2018-12-182019-02-15 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A European manufacturing company is looking for a new Marine Commissioning Coordinator. This position will be responsible for commissioning equipment and managing resources for the company’s building projects. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Lead all activities for the installation and commissioning process of equipment on building projects while maintaining communication with customers
- Ensure the availability of resources including staffing, subcontractors and tools
- Carry out cost reporting and project closings and review and monitor commissioning budgets and reports
- Participate in project meetings.
- Execute corrective actions to address deviations and risks
- Actively participate in handling processes
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- High level English proficiency (written and spoken)
About the Company:
An international manufacturer, this company offers a variety of products and services to a number of industries including the energy sector. Based in Europe, this organization has over one hundred and fifty years experience in manufacturing, and has developed a global network to match the scope of its history.
プロジェクトマネージメント, 工事, 建設, 施工