プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Shiori Hamasako
掲載日 2018/11/28 2018-11-282019-01-21 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global manufacturing company serving the energy industry is looking for a Project Manager. This position will be responsible for the successful on-time and on-budget execution of customer building projects. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and negotiating skills.
- Manage assigned projects and related risks
- Manage resources to satisfy contract requirements
- Address conflicts between time, quality and cost
- Manage the project lifecycle, including contracts, engineering, procurement, delivery, commissioning, etc.
- Effectively report, communicate and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- Conduct continuous process improvement
- 5+ years’ of relevant project management experience
- Marine industry experience is a plus
- Relevant experience in commercial contracts and purchasing
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Native level Japanese; Advanced written and spoken English proficiency
About the Company:
An international manufacturer, this company offers a variety of products and services to a number of industries including the energy sector. Based in Europe, this organization has over 150 years of experience in manufacturing and has developed a global network to match the scope of its history.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職, プロジェクトマネージメント